[linux-audio-user] rosegarden 4.1.4 crashes ubuntu

From: Jeremiah Benham <jjbenham@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 30 2006 - 21:52:19 EET

For some reason when I use Rosegarden 4.1.4 in ubuntu it crashes my
entire computer. I am not using any real time patch. I am just using the
ubuntu kernel. Has anyone else experienced it? Do I need to install
kubuntu desktop to get get it to work without crashing? I don't know how
it could crash the system. Maybe I will try ssh'ing in later to make
sure it is truly crashed and not just locking up X. Muse seems to work
fine but I want Rosegarden to be able to work also.

What else can I do to debug this?
I am running 32bit ubuntu on an amd64.

Thanks,
Jeremiah