[linux-audio-user] first track made with Linux audio tools

From: Yo <yoyo@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 10 2006 - 15:32:23 EET

Hi Linux Audio users,

Here is an extract of the first track I have mixed with a friend in my
home studio. As it is my first track (and first try!), I am very proud
of it, even if it's rather minimalist and very far from perfection..!

If you have time, please listen it and give me our feeback on what could
be improved, added, changed according to you...
I am a beginner but very motivated to learn!

Some details on how it was made:

Voice recorded with an AKG C4000B
Guitare recorded with a static AKG microphone (C1000S)
M Audio 24/96 soundcard
Acoustic bass recorded through a V-Amp.
Ardour
A piece of reverb on voice and bass