Re: [linux-audio-user] first track made with Linux audio tools

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 10 2006 - 16:44:41 EET

On Sun, Dec 10, 2006 at 02:32:23PM +0100, Yo wrote:

> http://www.xrousse.org/index.php?idArbo=mao_libre&view=viewone&id=19

Hard to say much from this short piece.
The instruments could be a bit stronger, perhaps, but OTOH
the singer being very clear and up front is a good thing.

Singing sounds a little pressed. A bit nervous I think,
where there is no reason to, as I think it's very
good otherwise. I like the timbre, which works very
nice with the rather minimal instrumentation.

Hope you will come back with more of this ;)

--
Thorsten Wilms
Thorwil's Creature Illustrations: