Re: [linux-audio-user] nice piano

From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 15 2006 - 05:27:54 EET

16-bit Bardstown Bosendorfer using GigaStudio here. This gig file used
to work well with LS a couple of years ago. However I no longer touch
LS due to their licensing changes so I cannot vouch for operation
currently, but it's probably OK. If you were to buy the Bardstown gig
these days it would come in 24-bit. I don't know the status of that
gig file with LS.

Hope this helps Paul.

Cheers,
Mark