[linux-audio-user] Re: Attracting more Linux audio developers

From: Kjetil S. Matheussen <k.s.matheussen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 15 2006 - 08:44:50 EET

Esben Stien:

>> Why not just use Wikipedia as the main wiki?
>
> It's an excellent idea and I've mentioned it before;). I'd like to
> hear the the views of the person who created the new audio wiki and
> some comment from Hans Fugal.
>
> Is it possible to agree on this?, then have Ivica point to the
> starting page of it on his site.
>
> Do we really need three wikis' when there is no conflicting view?

No, the idea is very good. However, it should be of the same
quality as Dave's page. And therefore, we need all the categories
he has. (list below). Because I think the first thing to do would be to
copy all the contents from Dave's page into wikipedia.

And the question then is, will wikipedia allow us to create all
these sub-categories? (linux-audio-Demos, linux-audio-digital-dj, and so
on.)

Audio Plugins

CD Software
Csound & Cmix Helpers