Re: [linux-audio-user] Just JAMin

From: Jack O'Quin <jack.oquin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 21 2006 - 03:59:39 EET

On 12/20/06, lanas <lanas@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Is there an easier way to record a JAMin mix than by using Ardour ?
>
> Or, is there another way to use JAMin to modify the final mix of a
> tune originally recorded in Ardour ?

I generally connect the outputs of the ardour mix to jamin, then
connect the jamin outputs to another a new "mastered" stereo track
as well as the normal playback channels. Then, I play around with the
mastering controls until I like the sound. Next, rewind the session
and record-enable the "mastered" output track to record the jamin
results. Finally, export the "mastered" output with the appropriate
sample rate, dithering as needed.

--
 joq