Re: [linux-audio-user] Creating surround sound

From: Pelle Nilsson <pellenilsson@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Dec 23 2006 - 18:58:34 EET

"Hector Centeno" <hcengar@email-addr-hidden> writes:
> You might want to check this tutorial. I followed it and gave me good results:
>
> http://mightylegends.zapto.org/dvd/dvdauthor_howto_surround.html

Thanks! Apart from letting me know how to create the AC3 from the
command line if I should need to do that, it also hinted at a standard
recipe for dealing with the LFE channel: Mix all the other channels
into one and apply a lowpass filter with a cutoff frequency of
150Hz. I will assume that this is a good method for now and look at
the results.

/Pelle