Re: [linux-audio-user] music made with linux

From: Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Dec 30 2006 - 22:04:34 EET

Yves Potin wrote:

> I liked it very much, really nice.

Thanks!

> The voice sounds great. Maybe the bass is a little loud, and its
> sound lacks a little release (for me the notes are cut to shortly) ;

I'm experimenting with "unnatural sounds that should be as organic as
natural sounds". So I deliberately wanted a natural sounding bass that
has a clear electronic or surreal feel to it. Might have overdone it,
though...

> maybe the percussions could have a wider reverb. But it's a very nice song,
> thanks for sharing :).

As stated in another reply, this is partly because I'm too stupid to
figure out a clever way to add effects to individual sounds in specimen...

But also partly because I tend to like things dry, and even more so now
than just a few years ago...

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte