Re: [linux-audio-user] 64 studio

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jan 02 2007 - 13:27:21 EET

Malte Steiner wrote:

> Chuckk and Dave, please tell me how you did the compile, there is a
> problem with mismatching jackdevel-lib version in the Debian AMD64
> repo, did it gave you trouble?

IIRC we're talking about compiling Csound5, yes ? I checked my old mail
to the Csound list, I had problems with the FLTK stuff compiling on the
AMD64. I received a helpful suggestion via this list (after no response
on the Cs list) and discovered that the compiler optimization switch
(-O) should be removed. I removed it, and voila, I have a working
Csound5 on an AMD64 machine.

It sounds like you have/had a problem with JACK versioning ? Did you
resolve that issue ?

Best,

dp