Re: [linux-audio-user] OT: Getting rid of entire studio

From: Jon H <october001@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 07 2007 - 23:31:35 EET

Geeze, I wish you had more time and I had more money ;)

I need a good XLR mic for general purpose studio recording, mostly voice and
maybe some acoustic guitar. If you could only have one microphone for this
purpose which one would it be and how much money do I need to beg out of the
wife to buy it?

How much for the Hammerfall?

Also looking for a good deal on a keyboard midi controller that's friendly
with linux.

Thanks in advance!

Jon Hoskins