Re: [linux-audio-user] OT: Getting rid of entire studio

From: Loki Davison <loki.davison@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 08 2007 - 03:54:06 EET

On 1/6/07, Aaron J. Trumm <aaron@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Hi all - sorry to anyone at Stanford who just saw this...
>
> I'm getting rid of pretty much my entire studio - I have a list -
> probably even too detailed a list - I thought I'd post it here - anybody
> that wants something, make me an offer (even if it's "I want that for
> free!" - I really just need it gone)
>
> Hurry though - I'm gone by the 20th!
>
> ps: the Event 20/20 monitors need work - I think they blew a transformer
> or something - should be a pretty easy fix for those in the know (I
> think)
>
> :)

I'm keen on any of the mics or mixers if you can't sell them to anyone
else. Especially and mic for singing and guitar. ;) Not sure how much
it would cost to post to australia and i'm in southern china hiking
for the next month... but if you need to get rid of it cheap and i can
work out some way to get money to you it would be good.

Other question... what the hell was the machete for in the studio? ;)

Loki