[linux-audio-user] working rt kernel and config examples?

From: paul wisehart <listreader@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 08 2007 - 04:16:18 EET

Hi,

I'm having trouble getting the latest -rt kernel to boot.
It builds OK, but it hangs on boot-up.

I'm thinking that a more minimal config could weed out
whatver functionality is choking the boot process for
the -rt enebled kernel.

So, can anybody recommend a working
config/kernel-version/rt-patch-version combo?

I'm feeling lazy, and I'd rather start with something that someone else
has working, rather than keep re-compiling different configs and
kernels.

I have a pentium-M based Dell Latitude600 running slackware-11.

I had a working -rt kernel in the past, but I've reloaded
this machine a few times since then, and don't have the
particulars.

Or, if any of you use CCRMA's -rt kernel, can you tell me how
to get the config from it w/o downloading the whole distro?
(and, which version it is)

thanks for any pointers,

--
paul w