Re: [linux-audio-user] linuxsampler CVS

From: lanas <lanas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 18 2007 - 00:53:09 EET

Le Wed, 17 Jan 2007 12:10:59 -0800,
Fernando Lopez-Lezcano <nando@email-addr-hidden> a écrit :

> On Wed, 2007-01-17 at 13:34 +0000, BJaY wrote:

>> linux
>> sampler crashes as soon is I try to play a note (linuxsampler -
> > 0.4.0, qsampler 0.1.3).

> It is actually dying on my as well, sigh.

I read your note, so I decided to give it a try. I already got linux
sampler but did not have qsampler, so I just got it using kyum. I
started qsampler, made the connection in jack, and loaded a
GrandPiano.gig that I got some time ago and played using an Axiom25
keyboard. Seems to be all OK, at least for a few minutes - did not try
longer.

linux sampler: 0.4.0-1.fc6.ccrma x86_64
qsampler: 0.1.3-3.fc6.ccrma x86_64

The only console output from qsampler is:

Warning: no locale found: /usr/share/locale/qsampler_fr_FR.UTF-8.qm

Al