[linux-audio-user] linuxsampler CVS

From: BJaY <bruceslists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 17 2007 - 15:34:30 EET

Hi,
        I just tried to open my projects under fc6 / ccrma as an experiment. I'm
using a stock kernel but I understand that this has rt capabilities. linux
sampler crashes as soon is I try to play a note (linuxsampler - 0.4.0,
qsampler 0.1.3). I tried to build from CVS but when I do it complains I
don't have libgig 3.1.0 - when I do and I have installed the latest version
of libgig via CVS aswell. Is anyone having and success with the latest ccrma
package ?

Cheers,

Bruce.