Re: [linux-audio-user] ANN: libzzub 0.2.1 (Aldrin related)

From: mik <mprims@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 26 2007 - 02:25:15 EET

Leonard Ritter schreef:

> On Thu, 2007-01-25 at 23:43 +0100, mik wrote:
>> i have an azerty keyboard. can that easily be added (by myself)?
>> and now waiting for people to code more machines...
>
> in share/aldrin/config.py, there is a dict named "KEYMAPS".
>
> the key of this dictionary is the language code associated with the
> keyboard (i assume french/belgian/canadian?). the value is a series of
> keyboard characters associated with each note, in the order C, C#, D, E#
> and so on. two octaves are listed, separated by a vertical slash ("|").
> from the other examples you should be able to deduce how to add a new
> configuration.
>
> to make that configuration selectable, see share/aldrin/preferences.py.
> there is a dialog class named "KeyboardPanel", containing another
> KEYMAPS list, associating the dict codes with readable names.
>
> please let me know whether you get any more trouble.

thanks. i'll try that tomorrow.

also: i had a problem compiling it for amd64

src/plugins/lunar/include/lunar/fx.h:12: error: conflicting declaration
‘typedef unsigned int size_t’
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.1.2/include/stddef.h:214: error:
‘size_t’ has a previous declaration as ‘typedef long unsigned int size_t’
scons: *** [src/plugins/lunar/lunarstd.os] Error 1

but i'm in the midst of updating from ubuntu edgy to feisty (i like to
do it gradually) and maybe the problem stems from not having updated
some particular package yet. everything gcc related is up to date
though. i think...

http://www.mprims.net