[linux-audio-user] ardour and mp3?

From: Matt Price <matt.price@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 03 2007 - 23:39:31 EET

hi,

just starting to use ardour2 for production (thanks everyone for the
help) and running into a little frustration with the mp3 files from my
recorder. ardour of course doesn't import from mp3; I can, I suppose,
convert the files to mp3 one at a time when I want to, but I wonder if
there's a more fluid way of e.g. converting files when they're uploaded,
or at least converting all files in a particular folder or something.
are there other people out there who have to deal with a similar
situation?

thanks,

matt

--