[linux-audio-user] Desktop recording app with jack support

From: Carlos Pino <pinojazz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 13 2007 - 20:37:44 EET

 Someone checked this?

 http://recordmydesktop.sourceforge.net/

 I think that could be great to make video captures of the screen with
sound that comes trough jack , to make video tutorials or so .

 Sound with Jack doesn't work for me yet , but as it is the first
release that supports jack , probably that will be fixed soon ( I hope )
. I send a message to the author to inform about some issues but would
be good to know about any experience of somebody here at LAU .

 Saludos .

-- Carlos .