Re: [linux-audio-user] OT: FUD or not? what is your opinion?

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 21 2007 - 20:02:47 EET

Russell Hanaghan wrote:

>Someone get our friend Dave a cup off coffee and a paper sack! :) (Only
>intended with the utmost of professional affection of course)

Got the coffee, still need the sack.

Hmm, I think I've said something very similar, at another time. :)

>Sorry LJ wont fund your fare Dave-O! You have put a lot of work into
>LAU related and written much to enhance the state of Linux Audio in general.

I apologize for writing something that reads like a selfish whine (my
estimation), I really didn't mean it to come off like that. I'm not
dependent upon the magazine, I'm sure the decision was made for
perfectly legitimate reasons, and I can look elsewhere for funding.

In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have read Matt Taibbi's analysis of
Bush's 2008 budget before entering this thread ... :(

Best,

dp