Re: [linux-audio-user] Two other tracks

From: Yves Potin <yves@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 23 2007 - 02:18:42 EET

Le 22 Feb à 22:03, Nigel Henry ecrivait:

> I have a problem downloading caves2.ogg. The first time I downloaded it I find
> I only have just under 3 mins of it, but now I get a 404 when trying to
> download it again from this link.
> http://download.jazzcomputer.org/picklejar/caves2.ogg

        I'm sorry, this was just a test version. Go to the root of this
directory :
http://download.jazzcomputer.org/picklejar/
        You'll find there the four files that makes the album, I hope in
their last version, before I annonce this at www.jazzcomputer.org soon,
when the cover art will be done. Any comment about all this are still
welcome :).

> I'd like to listen to the rest of it, as it came to an abrupt halt at just
> under 3 mins.

        Strange. Something weird wust have happened while you were
downloading the file...

> btw. Waterdrops is a really nice tune.

        Thanks :).

Y.