Re: [linux-audio-user] ANN: JOST, a simple host for native VST

From: Leonard Ritter <contact@email-addr-hidden-ritter.com>
Date: Mon Feb 26 2007 - 19:30:42 EET

On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 11:59 -0500, Paul Davis wrote:
> there isn't a single project that
> couldn't use a at least a few more developers. every single project:
> Rosegarden, MuSE, Lilypond, Aldrin,

now hold it there! i don't want any of your dirty fingers on my precious
code.

no, actually, i think we are doing fine. manpower doesn't necessarily
mean faster progress. if we just keep stealing from each others codebase
(that's what gpl is about, dammit), each one of our little projects will
turn out just fine.

--
Leonard Ritter
-- Freelance Art & Logic