Re: [linux-audio-user] Linux music editor, greater than 32-bit ?

From: Florian Schmidt <mista.tapas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 27 2007 - 17:11:48 EET

On Tuesday 27 February 2007, Dave Phillips wrote:
> millward wrote:
> >I'd much rather play guitar than fight with the computer.
>
> Amen to that, any time.

Depends. There are times for fighting with the computer and there are times
for playing guitar :)

[shameless plug:]

Since we're on the subject of guitar playing and someone on IRC yesterday
liked it here a little bit of guitar noodling by me:

http://tapas.affenbande.org/suspend.ogg

Forgive all the errors, but that is the way of the improviser :)

Software used:

Ardour
LADSPA Plugins: Freeverb3 and SC4

[and yeah, JACK, and KDE and the GNU tools and Linux ;) plus a myriad of other
stuff]

Flo

--
Palimm Palimm!