Re: [linux-audio-user] ANN: JOST, a simple host for native VST

From: Michael Bohle <opendaw@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 27 2007 - 17:59:07 EET

Hi dp

thank you for your postings, I read them and I'm happy that you take me as a
serious dialogue mate ;)

I'm aware that there a many differences and mixings and not only black and
white. And i see that there is more then this list in the linux audio world.
But i often read here words like "VST must die" or very strange postings from
the gurus of audiolinux...

i try to complete the picture, but it is a dynamic process, changes all the
time.

M.

--
.:www.jacklab.net:.