[linux-audio-user] dual-core and jack question

From: Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 28 2007 - 15:54:28 EET

Hi

I'm considering getting a dual-core desktop machine for audio work. But
I'm wondering how well the two cores would be used for audio work. For
instance can clients running on different cores connect to the same jack?

Apparently I'm pretty ignorant concerning dual-core in the first place.
Is there any online info I should/could read that would give some
insight on how an audio environment is setup and performs on dual core?

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte