Re: [linux-audio-user] What purpose does this list serve?

From: Chuckk Hubbard <badmuthahubbard@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 02 2007 - 09:20:17 EET

Hello there. I recall an exchange we had before. Nice to talk to a
fellow Philly Pd user!

I joined this list for the sole purpose of getting Linux audio working
at all! I haven't succeeded, but until my senior recital is over I
won't have time to wrestle with it. Supposedly the Alsa module now
supports my card, but last I tried it still wouldn't squawk.
It doesn't seem like this is the focus of the group, but I fully
expect some experts to chime in once I get to asking specific
questions.

-Chuckk

http://www.badmuthahubbard.com