Re: [linux-audio-user] List of prefered apps...

From: Chris McCormick <chris@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Mar 04 2007 - 07:40:05 EET

On Sat, Mar 03, 2007 at 11:43:00AM -0500, Chuckk Hubbard wrote:
> >* KnobsAndSlidersDS ;)
>
> Funny that Pure Data users have shorter lists. And as I
> recall, isn't
> "KnobsAndSlidersDS" a Pure Data abstraction?

No, it's a general purpose network based interface builder for the
Nintendo DS which uses the FUDI protocol, and just happens to contain an
example for puredata because that's the music software i use.

It's a DS rom, and you can use it to control any program that can speak FUDI.

Man, you know you're coding for a minority when it's hard to actually
explain what your software does!

Best,

Chris.

chris@email-addr-hidden