Re: [linux-audio-user] Logo for the Linux Sound & MIDI Software Wiki

From: Brad Fuller <brad@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 07 2007 - 00:49:37 EET

Thorsten Wilms wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Test with the real HTML/CSS:
> http://thorwil.affenbande.org/apps-devel/index.html

was going to mention before (sorry, I forgot) that the only comment I
have about the logo is that it doesn't convey audio or linux. Maybe if
the loops of the 'p's were speakers, or something like that. Nah, that's
  pretty sophomoric. But, you get the idea. I'm sure that's why you
place the waveform in the background. That doesn't work for the reasons
cited before, but you get my drift about it looking generic, right?

--
brad fuller
  http://www.Sonaural.com/