Re: [linux-audio-user] Logo for the Linux Sound & MIDI Software Wiki

From: Florian Schmidt <mista.tapas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 07 2007 - 21:40:41 EET

On Wednesday 07 March 2007, Thorsten Wilms wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 08:54:11PM -0500, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
> > Thorsten, how about that old logo you once proposed for Lao which was
> > penguin sliding down the sine waveform? That one might be more along the
> > lines that Nick is talking about?
>
> No. I will not use penguins everywhere. I'm also not willing to come up
> woth a more generic logo. And if it would be only for my todo list being
> too long. Everyone is welcome to come up with alternatives.

I still do like the logo. It makes it very clear that the page is about
applications.. I don't like the color scheme of the site too much though.
Anyways both are just my personal opinions..

I totally agree that not everything linux related needs a penguin somewhere ;)

Keep up the good work.. If people get on your nerves, ignore them and do ya
thing :)

Regards,
Flo

--