[linux-audio-user] Export options, putting knowledge into the interface

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 08 2007 - 22:43:15 EET

Hi!

A continuation of my efforts regarding Ardour's export.
This would be interesting for a standalone converter app, too.

http://thorwil.affenbande.org/index.php/2007/03/08/ardour-export-02/

My idea is rather expensive, so it might get shot down for that
reasone alone and any support voiced here could help ;)

If you don't like the idea at all, I would like to know wether
setting sample format and rate should have priority over selecting
a file type or the other way around any why.

--
Thorsten Wilms
Thorwil's Creature Illustrations: