[linux-audio-user] music release: sentimental house trax made in Linux :)

From: perlanegra proyect <perlanegra.proyect@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 16 2007 - 12:58:31 EET

hi everybody!!

yesterday I've uploaded to my small project a pair of trax of minimal
house mixed with a pair of poems by melissa_k (ccMixter). They are a
little bit sentimental, but I think very nice too; they aren't like my
other trax, this is a different style, some experimental because this
is the first time I work with a poem onto a song (well, onto a mine
song)... maybe I'd like some feedback to hear your opinion, this sound
very different to the things I usually do, I'm worried... :)

u can download the trax here:

http://perlssdj.blogspot.com/2007/03/nocturnal-feelings-minimal-sentimental.html

thanx by reading this, I hope u like this new release

may the power be with u, c'ya on the net ;)

PerlssDj

--
... subliminal stuff at http://perlssdj.blogspot.com...