Re: [linux-audio-user] music release: sentimental house trax made in Linux :)

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 16 2007 - 18:40:05 EET

On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 11:58:31AM +0100, perlanegra proyect wrote:

> http://perlssdj.blogspot.com/2007/03/nocturnal-feelings-minimal-sentimental.html

I like "Still Waiting", quite a strong and nice atmosphere.
Melissa K's voice sounds a bit thin but I checked the original;
it's rather badly recorded. Perhaps you could have improved
it with a little compression, EQ, maybe tube-warmth. Each of
those can be overdone easily, though.

Alchemy Insomnia doesn't work for me. If I should guess,
you created it after Still Waiting? It sounds like recycling.

Thanks for sharing!

--
Thorsten Wilms
Thorwil's Creature Illustrations: