Re: [linux-audio-user] Free-as-in-freedom B3, other than Bristol?

From: Gordon JC Pearce <wsynth@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 21 2007 - 17:39:59 EET

On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 14:31 +0000, Adam Sampson wrote:
> Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden> writes:
>
> > I'm right now in the process of cleaning the code up a bit, but I
> > can put it somewhere if anyones interested.
>
> I'd certainly be interested -- I'd like to have a decent free organ
> sound. (I agree that Beatrix sounds good, but it's a right pain to use
> in practice...)

How's your coding? Have a look at
http://www.gjcp.net/svn/nekosynth/nekorgan/trunk

I haven't looked at it for a while, but afair the sliders for the
drawbar worked, and it could respond to a couple of MIDI continuous
controllers to set vibrato mix, depth and speed. There are some deeply
crufty bits of code, and a few instances of 48kHz samplerate being coded
in directly.

When it's working, it sounds like
http://static.nekosynth.co.uk/demos/organ.ogg / organ.mp3

If you need a hand getting it going mail me off-list.

Gordon