[linux-audio-user] Re: B3 emulator

From: Tim Howard <tdhoward@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 21 2007 - 17:47:15 EET

On 3/21/07, Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Atte André Jensen wrote:
>
> > What do you think? Should we go for the "If you feel that you would like
> > to make a serious contribution to the project, please contact me" and
> > drop him a mail?
>
> Sorry, I couldn't resist. I dropped his a mail asking if would consider
> opening up for other contributers. I suggested a regular gpl license
> with a svn repo on sourceforge. I'll let you know what he thinks...

Not sure if this would be practical, but would there be a way of
adding the Beatrix synth engine into Bristol as an "alternate B3"
sound?

It seems inefficient to ignore Bristol and start development on an old
OSS app (unless there is some major inherent problem with Bristol
which I don't know of.)

Just my 2 cents.

-TimH