[linux-audio-user] [ANN] List migration on the 1st of april

From: Marc-Olivier Barre <mobarre@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 30 2007 - 00:54:12 EEST

Dear members,

I am proud to announce that we will proceed with the list migration
during the night between the 31st March and the 1st April (at 0h00
GMT).

>From this point on, emails should be sent to these addresses :

The following aliases have been defined, to make it look nicer.
Consider them as shorter equivalents :

No alias for the announce list since it is an open list (non
subscribers are allowed to post) and we fear a increase in spam with a
too short name.

Also, to respond to a request to a few of you working with command
line mail clients, the list tag at the beginning of the subject line
will be shortened :

[LAD] for linux-audio-dev
[LAU] for linux-audio-user
[LAA] for linux-audio-announce

You may need to update your email filters accordingly.

Those of you posting on the old addresses will get a message providing
you with the new email to use.

Marc-Olivier Barre,
Markinoko.