Re: [LAU] Problem with TAP plugins and Ardour, also what stereo EQ plugin?

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 05 2007 - 15:34:05 EEST

Am Donnerstag, 5. April 2007 schrieb Hector Centeno:
> Also I was wondering what stereo LADSPA EQ plugins do people use with
> Ardour. I find it difficult to EQ a stereo track by routing it to two
> mono buses each one with a mono EQ plugin and habing to adjust one at
> a time. Am I missing something here?

You are missing: If you add a mono-effect to a stereo-track you get two
mono-effects with just one gui. So EQ'ing a stereo track with the
Three-Band-Parametric-With-Shelves works just the same as on mono-tracks:
Just add the EQ and work with it :-)

Regarding the TAP-EQ: Sometimes it help to move some of the parameter-sliders.
Espacially the frequency-slider on EQs.

Arnold

--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/