Re: [LAU] Foul Language

From: Chuckk Hubbard <badmuthahubbard@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Apr 08 2007 - 19:22:56 EEST

On 4/8/07, David Baron <d_baron@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> So am I, sort of. Grew up in the 60s. Woodstock. The whole hippie scene.
> I loved Hendricks, though I was more a "folkie". He and all the others that
> took tremendous talent and used it for vulgar (and narcotic) things all ended
> the same. What a tremendous and horrid pity. What a waste.
>
> Enjoy Zappa. This does not mean using cheap or foul language in a public forum
> about Linux and music which has members of all ideas and backgrounds, does
> it?

I was actually not thinking of Zappa's music (you must know that he
was narcotic-free). I was thinking of some of his publicly broadcast
arguments with do-gooders during the Tipper fiasco. Even face-to-face
he let them have it.
You misspell Hendrix and call him vulgar. lol thanks for your opinion.
David Crosby is miraculously still alive. He had that folk sound
down, but he did more drugs than... well anyone, AFAIK.

-Chuckk

--
http://www.badmuthahubbard.com