Re: [LAU] Foul Language

From: Chuckk Hubbard <badmuthahubbard@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 09 2007 - 00:39:27 EEST

I was born in '75. No one my age in school even knew his name. He
was born in '46, that's not exactly my generation. Whatever
generation he was, I just happen to think he was the most brilliant
musician in the 20th Century. I don't mean the noise or the vulgarity
or the humor, I just think he composed the most beautiful melodies and
harmonies, in between all the attention-getting.

-Chuckk

--
http://www.badmuthahubbard.com