[LAU] Anyone interested in JACKifying Beatrix?

From: Tim Howard <tdhoward@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 19 2007 - 03:30:29 EEST

Hi,

I was just thinking it would be really great if someone (with
programming skills several notches higher than my own) could JACKify
Beatrix. Now, I realize that Beatrix is not GPL'd software, so it
doesn't have anywhere near the community interest that it COULD
have... <ahem>

But just for the sake of usability, if someone could post a patch
(which could also be submitted to the Beatrix author), I think there
would be quite a few delighted people, myself in particular! :-)

Any thoughts?

-TimH