Re: [LAU] Looking for AD converter

From: Pieter Palmers <pieterp@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 23 2007 - 10:49:25 EEST

sam javor wrote:
> To answer the origional question (I think) I would go with two Edirol
> FA-101s ... I use an FA-66 and like it alot.
I should mention that combining two FA-101's at 192K might not work due
to a hardware bug in the DM1000 chip used for them. Once the ISO
bandwidth exceeds 150Mbit/s some part of the chip crashes. Although
maybe the newer versions have a revised chip in there.

The current FreeBoB version also has some issues with combining multiple
devices. It works but is not a supported feature, i.e. it's not
polished. The next version will have this feature.

Pieter