[LAU] rosegarden & hydrogen issue

From: Josh Lawrence <hardbop200@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 24 2007 - 21:50:36 EEST

Hello list,

Last night I decided to compose a little groove using Hydrogen and
Rosegarden. I setup Rosegarden to use Jack sync, and was able to
press play in RG and have Hydrogen start playing. All is good,
except...

RG puts a 2 bar count-in when you hit record. Hydrogen wants to start
playing on bar -2 instead of bar 1. How do I get Hydrogen to wait
until the two-bar count-in is complete before playing? I've googled
like crazy and read all of the RG docs, but can't seem to find any
reference to this problem.

Thanks,

--
Josh Lawrence