Re: [LAU] ll-plugins, lv2, azr2 working anywhere?

From: Nedko Arnaudov <nedko@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 03 2007 - 16:33:13 EEST

Lars Luthman <lars.luthman@email-addr-hidden> writes:

> Nedko Arnaudov's Zynjacku used to do GUIs, but it's also a bit unstable
> and I think that that particular feature is broken right now.

I consider zynjacku itself stable but not yet feature complete. The
particular breakage is not in zynjacku itself but because of recent SLV2
changes that effectively disabled gtk2gui extension support because
zynjacku uses SLV2 to retrieve RDF data needed for displaying gtk2gui
GUIs. As soon as SLV2 reenables this functionality azr3 custom GUI will
show in zynjacku again. Until then zynjacku is able to show only
generated GUIs for AZR-3 and zynadd. In particular you can try changing
AZR-3 parameters through the generic GUI but dont expect too much from
it since AFAIK AZR-3 was never inteneded to be used with generic GUI.

I'd like to release lv2dynparam, zynjacku and zynadd as soon as there is
release tarball of SLV2 library.

As extreme case you may try to get SLV2 and zynjacku from svn revisions
prior recent SLV2 modifications.

--
Nedko Arnaudov <GnuPG KeyID: DE1716B0>