[LAU] Strange problem with a mp3 on my website

From: Lilli Chiffon <lilli.chiffon@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed May 09 2007 - 07:49:34 EEST

Hi the list.

I've got a strange problem i don't understand.

On the website of my band www.la4labob.net i put some music (of course),
mp3 and Ogg (of course again)

and i can't open one of the fourth mp3 here :
http://www.la4labob.net/html/index_zicmu.html song "À Léa"

Here's the message (in french)

Totem n'a pas pu lire « fd://0 ».

Il n'y a aucun greffon pour lire ce film.

In english (i translate)

Totem can't read fd://0, there's no plugin to read this movie.

But, i can read the other mp3 and i can read this fourth mp3 on my
computer with totem. I've got this problem with all my browser
(epiphany, firefox, mozilla)

Is there someone to try and mybe give me a leave to understand

Best regard

P'tit Louis