[LAU] New Linux Music

From: Chip VanDan <chip.vandan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 10 2007 - 06:43:56 EEST

Okay, so I've put together a little webpage to share my music with the
world. Everything was composed in Linux with the exceptions of a few
sounds borrowed from FreeSound. I haven't really finished the writing
part yet because I have to go back through my files and credit all the
proper FreeSounders, but I figured I'd put this out there for your
listening horror, lol. All honest opinions are welcome, I have all
the original ardour tracks too in case anybody would like to remix a
few. In any case, here is the Earl,

http://airlynx.sitesled.com

Oh yeah, and if anybody has a more original title for the website I'd
be happy to hear them, I'm not exactly happy with the Digital
Impressions thing, it's kinda cliche in my book.