Re: [LAU] New Linux Music

From: Chip VanDan <chip.vandan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 13 2007 - 00:18:14 EEST

I never said Zyn ran without a hiccup or two, I guess I just have a
lot more patience since I run slower/older hardware. It depends on
how much I do at once really, I usually record each track out
separately to avoid all that. Occasionally I have Zyn lock up the
entire computer if I hit too many notes at once or use the sustain
pedal too much. Other than that I have a lot of stuck notes, but I
usually just flow with them until I have the timing right to hit the
panic button, lol! I just adhere to the KISS policy, Keep It Simple
Stupid.