[LAU] Lash compatibility...

From: James Stone <jamesmstone@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 18 2007 - 03:42:12 EEST

Just wondered if anyone has considered adding Lash compatibility
to ghostess? It would really make seq24 an even more amazing
program than it is already....

It is a shame more linux audio apps have not picked up on lash.
IMHO it is one of the key things preventing linux audio from
steaming ahead of the competition..

I would be more than happy to put in time to help with this, if
there is anything I can do.. I am afraid my c skills are rather
poor though, and I would not know where to start with this,
unless someone could point me to some nice example code!

Anyway, please don't read this post as moaning. It is just
written with the earnest hope of improving the situation with
linux audio.

James