[LAU] Re: [LAA] [ANN] Alsaplayer 0.99.79 and fftscope 1.0.4 released

From: Dragan Noveski <perodog@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 27 2007 - 15:18:41 EEST

Dominique Michel wrote:
> Le Sat, 26 May 2007 15:16:31 +0200,
> Dragan Noveski <perodog@email-addr-hidden> a écrit :
>

>> Dominique Michel wrote:

>>> Thank you,
>>>
>>> The upcoming release will be a milestone: full working gtk2 interface. You
>>> can already find it in the svn at sourceforge.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Dominique
>>>

>> unfortunately, if i do 'svn co https:...' the terminal says that 'ssl is
>> not supported', and i don't know how to switch this feature on - have
>> the same troubles in aqualung.
>>
>> could you provide an svn-tarbal?
>>

> You can download it from http://www.alsaplayer.org/svn.php3
>

>> cheers,
>> doc

hey dominique, this really looks good!

but look, i have a kind of feature request here:

i start alsaplayer with:

/usr/local/bin/alsaplayer -i gtk2 -r -o jack

and as soon alsaplayer appears in the screen, it begins to play the
queue-files.
this is for me mostly not useful, cause not often, starting alsaplayer i
want to listen to that, what i listened yesterday.
also, i think it could sometimes be dangerous, if alsaplayer begins to
play himself, i would like to be able to make the decision about when
alsaplayer starts to play by myself.

what do you think about that?

cheers,
doc