[LAU] Seq24 jack transport anomalies.

From: Brian Dunn <job17and9@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 31 2007 - 11:17:49 EEST

Does anyone else out there get into frustrating situations with the
seq24 jack transport features? seq24-0.8.7 often when I restore a lash
session and hit play on the seq24 main window the jack transport starts
rolling, but the play marker in all of my seq24 loops gets stuck in the
middle of the loop icons, and no notes are sent. then often when I
press stop a wave of midi data bursts from the sequencer. Clicking
"Disconnect" on the Jack Sync tab of the Options window in seq24
re-enables loop play back, but no longer synced with the jack t port.
clicking connect again induces the same quirk, the play bar gets stuck
but the j t port rolls. Sometimes closing seq24, and then reopening it
and manually loading the file in the lash directory fixes the glitch,
sometimes it doesn't.
I have the "Jack Transport" and "Master Conditional" boxes checked, and
the sequencer is in "live mode."
Is this a bug? does this happen to anyone else? I can't really isolate
what seems to cause it, but usually if it happens in one project, it
will happen in all lash projects.

/brian