Re: [LAU] Re: [LAA] Traverso 0.40.0 Released

From: <lra4691@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jun 13 2007 - 23:43:37 EEST

I can't believe I've overlooked this as a DAW! The interface design
sounds very nice, I will give this a try as soon as I get home
tonight.

Not to bash Ardour, but if the interface of Traverso is as superior as
it seems, perhaps Ardour developers could learn a bit. I believe
Ardour dev's should be focusing on improving the interface's
responsiveness before adding new features, but everyone seems to be
pushing for MIDI in the next release ;p

Nonetheless, I'm glad to see (yet another) DAW well on its way.

Cheers,
 -Lou