Re: [LAU] Problem with Lexicon Omega USB-Audio device

From: Susanne Schneider <susemuse27@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jun 17 2007 - 16:04:36 EEST

hi, thanks for answering, no, the crackling does not occur everytime,
this seems to depend on the system load - I'm able to run smooth
recording sessions using two stereotracks in Ardour with one reverb
plugin...
but last night I learned from the internet - mainly from the listhistory
- that things are obviously some more complex to determine - inter alia
stability of audioprocessing also seems to be a question of interrupt
settings and priority - so I fear my question just can't be answered in
that simple way I would wish - thank's anyway :-)