Re: [LAU] CVS commit - JAMin 0.97.05

From: Dragan Noveski <perodog@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 22 2007 - 15:04:20 EEST

Jan Depner wrote:
> * Choice of Steve's fast-lookahead-limiter or Sampo's foo-limiter
> is now available in the preferences dialog and from the command
> line.
>
> * Made the preferences dialog modal.
>
> * Updated man page and added -l option for limiter choice.
>

> Note: There is an audible click when you change limiters in the
> preferences dialog. I don't expect anyone to do this while recording
> though ;-) Also, the foo-limiter will distort and peak over 0dB if you
> push the input too hard. This is not a problem with the
> fast-lookahead-limiter. I believe Sampo is looking into this problem.
>
> Cheers,
> Jan

hi jan, i don't have the time right now to do some 'real work' with this
version, but i 've already found a little bug:

if i open the preference dialog and than open the help dialog from
there, i am not able to close the 'help' dialog - clicking on 'close'
does not affect anything.
even the shortcut i use for closing everything here (ctrl+q) does not
work. only killing jamin will help me close the help dialog.
this is only the issue with 'preference - help' dialog, not with the
other help dialogs.

cheers,
doc