[LAU] CVS commit - JAMin 0.97.08

From: Jan Depner <eviltwin69@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 29 2007 - 20:11:15 EEST

    * Added per band delay to low and mid bands.

    * Changed initialization value from 0.1 to 0.0001 in rms.c
       to avoid jump on startup.

    The delay works is useful for compensating for the different arrival
times at speaker systems of low and mid frequencies versus high
frequencies (or driver placement). The first time I encountered this
was in using Rane crossovers but it is also in other crossovers and is
hardwired into the BBE Sonic Maximizer. For the purists in the user
pool - it only took up two tiny little checkboxes and if you don't want
to use them just don't check them ;-) There's very little processing
overhead involved since I avoided the use of if statements in the
processing loop.

Steve,

    As this is my first incursion into the actual processing code, could
you please take a look at how I implemented this and make sure I didn't
miss something? It's basically the same code that you suggested except
that I needed two counters (port 0 and port 1).

Cheers,
Jan

--
Jan 'Evil Twin' Depner